lunes, 4 de julio de 2011

Things What I Think

"You are everything what I think at morning.
I see the time pass and I still thinking in you.
You`re my curse, what I deserve.
You`re the game that I wanted to win.
You’re not a trophy but if you the best thing that I happened in my life.
Maybe you’re not understanding what I try to say, what I feel but inside of you.
You know you feel the same, want the same thing.
You created a world of illusions, I believe in all your lies.
And are my only hope.
You were light in my darkness, my guide on the way, you showed me how life really is.
I want you to be eternally happy wherever you are, my smile will be consumed slowly
And soon I'll fade away, and someday I will reborn in a new hope, a new reason to live."

ABadila

Imagen tomada de Aquí 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario